With August upon us, everyone's summer schedule is in full swing. Every girl needs those go-to makeup essentials to look fabulous participating in those summery activity. Whether at the beach or pool, this simple and effective makeup regime will leave you happy and hydrated throughout the day.
I'm blessed to be on vacation and have been using these products on the daily, and can speak from experience when I say that they have not disappointed in the intense heat.
- BB Cream
- BB stands for "Beauty Balm" and is your catch-all when it comes to covering those imperfections. It's a concealer, foundation, moisturizer, and so much more, all in one.
- E.O.S. Lip Balm with SPF 15
- Lemon Drop, $3.49 at Ulta.com // available at all drugstores & Target
- Eyebrow Filler
- I typically wouldn't suggest this for a beach/pool outing but it really frames the face and keeps you looking flawless, especially with minimal makeup
- Tarte "The Brow Architect", $23 // best brow filler on the market
- Depending on the look and activity, choose accordingly:
- Hydrating Lip Gloss
- Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss in Pink Parfait, $14 // hydrating, natural-looking lip gloss
- *Be sure to apply SPF lip balm under any lip gloss or lipstick! Our lips are only a thin layer of skin and can burn easily. A shiny lip will attract the sun, much like baby oil on our bodies, which has been banned by most dermatologists. So protect those pouts, ladies!
Thank you for reading You Have the Right to Remain Fabulous' latest post! If you have any questions, leave a comment below.
Enjoy your summer & stay fabulous,